Oil India Limited (OIL) is an Indian government-owned oil and natural gas corporation. It is based in Duliajan, Assam. It is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company, with the largest being Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. It owns and operates more than 10 oil fields in the Indian subcontinent, with the majority in Assam. OIL is a Fortune 500 company and is ranked 321st on the list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2020.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Oil India Limited (OIL) has recently announced its recruitment process for the year 2022. This recruitment process will be conducted to fill up various positions in the organization including technical, managerial, and administrative posts. OIL is looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who can help the organization in achieving its goals and objectives. The positions that are available include Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Manager, and Deputy Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the positions through the official website of the organization.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Should have a minimum of five years of experience in the relevant field.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work in a team environment.
- Should have a valid passport.
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022 by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Oil India Limited.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Select the ‘Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022’ option.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The selection process for the Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022 consists of the following stages:
- Written Test: The candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The test will consist of technical, aptitude, and general knowledge questions.
- Group Discussion: The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for a group discussion.
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the group discussion will be called for a personal interview.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the interview will be required to undergo a medical examination.
The following are the important dates for the Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022:
- Online application starts: 1st April 2022
- Last date of application: 30th June 2022
- Written Test: 15th July 2022
- Group Discussion: 20th July 2022
- Interview: 30th July 2022
- Medical Examination: 5th August 2022
Salary and Benefits
The selected candidates for the Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022 will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Transport allowance.
- Leave encashment.
- Performance-based incentives.
Oil India Limited Recruitment for 2022 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in the Oil & Gas industry. The recruitment process is designed to identify the most talented and dedicated individuals who can help the organization in achieving its goals and objectives. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are willing to work hard will be selected for the positions.